Konrad Group is dedicated to solving digital challenges with creative technology. Our employees enjoy an innovative culture that is committed to a work hard, play hard attitude. We strive to provide each of our team members an equal opportunity for growth, great benefits and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects and clients.
Functional Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will be responsible for communicating with the Project Manager and Developers to figure out project needs, create documents with test case scenarios and perform rigorous testing to ensure the overall project success.
- Knowledge of Windows, OS X, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Comfortable using various tablets and cellular devices.
- Close attention to detail.
- Passion for QA.
- Testing knowledge or related experience is preferred
- Technical degree/background is desired
- Experience with project collaboration and bug tracking tools such as Jira is an asset.
- User interface and user experience knowledge is a plus.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Perform regular quality checks and user acceptance tests for web and mobile projects across different devices, and browsers.
- Report found issues and provide details to the development team for debugging.
- Verify bug fixes once an issue has been resolved.
- Test case creation for smoke and regression tests.
- Assist the development team and management with other project-related tasks.
- Requirements analysis.
- Participate in kick-off meetings to make sure all the project details are consistent and clear.
- Research new tools to improve the QA department.
Why our team is great:
- Dynamic, fun, casual working environment
- Snacks in the cupboards, drinks in the fridge, beer on tap, and catered Friday lunches
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Xbox and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Knowledge-expanding/sharing “power-hours”
- Company hardware and device program (Workstation, Phone)
We are not currently offering relocation/sponsorship
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.