We are looking for a full time Senior Web Developer to join our team in San José, Costa Rica.
If you have a passion for and a detailed understanding of how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on a variety of devices and have an insatiable appetite for developing new skills and constantly improving existing ones, this job is for you.
- Contribute to solutions, strategies, and ideas relating to client objectives and projects
- Participate in reviews of wireframe comps and evaluate the best approach for front-end web development
- Employ best practices to develop website and application back-end and presentational layers
- Develop custom, dynamic user experiences
- Support on creation of graphic/interactive design assets
Skills and Requirements:
- Software Engineer with 3+ of experience in web development
- Experienced producing cross-browser HTML5 and CSS3 markup
- Familiarity with one or more of the following front end JS frameworks: AngularJS, Backbone.js / Marionette.js, Ember or React
- Experience with interfacing with API and back-end developers
- Comfortable with collaboration using SVN
- Knowledge in ASP.NET and MVC is an asset!
- Excellent communication skills - English and Spanish
- You have a public code repository account with Bitbucket or GitHub
- You know what semantic HTML is, and why we use it
- You can handle a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- You enjoy making your life easier by automating tasks with Grunt or Gulp
- You have a passion for new technologies, and enjoy sharing them with others
- You understand what makes a good website; speed, design, and reliability
- You can design a relational database and query it with ease
- You can optimize a website/web application for mobile devices on various platforms
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.