About the role:
As an iOS application developer, you’ll be tasked with developing many different types of iOS applications ranging from simple web-based mobile apps, to complex native applications, making full use of the powerful Cocoa Touch API through Objective-C and/or Swift. You’ll need to understand the iOS ecosystem, application design standards, memory management, and the principles of the MVC design pattern. You’ll have the opportunity to build applications from the ground up, and work with a dynamic and fun development team.
Why you should want to be a part of the team:
- Dynamic, fun, casual working environment
- Snacks in the cupboards, drinks in the fridge, beer on tap, and catered Friday lunches
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Xbox and board games galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, ski trip
- Knowledge-expanding/sharing “power-hours”
- Company hardware and device program (Workstation, Phone)
What you should bring to the team:
- A familiarity with the standard iOS technology stack:
- Supreme comfort using Xcode
- Extensive knowledge in Objective-C development and designing UI with Interface Builder
- Experience and knowledge of OOP principles and practices
- Passion for elegant, clean, and efficient code
- Love and familiarity with iOS, applications, and design
- Self-motivation - desire for learning new technologies and expanding your skillset
- Autonomy - you can get from A to Z without being told the in-between
What can separate you from other candidates:
- You already have some experience doing professional app development
- You have knowledge extending beyond iOS development, such as with using REST APIs, web development, Cordova/PhoneGap, Android Development, Unity, etc.
- You have experience leading projects on your own, or have managed teams while building applications
- You have written software outside of a work or school context, showing a real passion and interest in software development
- You’re more than just a developer! You’re a basketball player, a golfer, a bowler, a gamer, an avid reader, you’re the world’s most interesting person
Bonus Points: have you taken any courses at BrainStation (www.brainstation.io)? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
We are not currently offering relocation/sponsorship
Konrad Group is a global leader in the enterprise and consumer technology space. We provide consulting, design, development and application management services, with an emphasis on building compelling user experiences. Our Design-Driven Technology™ approach has delivered solutions in use by over 20 million people in 50 countries around the globe.