Konrad Group is dedicated to solving digital challenges with creative technology. Our employees enjoy an innovative culture that is committed to a work hard, play hard attitude. We strive to provide each of our team members an equal opportunity for growth, great benefits and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects and clients.
Director, Strategic Alliances
Konrad Group is looking for a Director, Strategic Alliances to join our New York team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with technology partners, marketing agencies, and consulting groups. This individual will establish and build relationships with these partners, as well as, Konrad’s leadership teams to identify and evaluate go-to-market opportunities. This individual will have 3-5 years focused on building strategic alliances.
- Lead the relationships and go to market strategies across Konrad strategic alliances within technology, marketing agencies and rfp consultancies.
- Establish relationships among respective alliance partners and Konrad consultants.
- Build a collaborative environment where key leaders from each organization can meet to identify new market opportunities that drive incremental revenues for all parties involved.
- Educate clients and internal stakeholders on products & services and suggest ways they can leverage the alliance with their businesses.
- Develop case studies and use successful projects to help market and identify opportunities with new or existing clients.
- Maintain a Sales Pipeline with all alliance partners and provide timely reports to key stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years focused on alliance management
- A minimal level of working experience with technology, agency and consulting partners’ products and services
- Exposure to digital product development, UX/UI, and commerce strongly preferred.
- Demonstrate experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external contacts, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives
- Ability to understand and translate technical information into business and sales opportunities
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to a conclusion within appropriate time frames
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up
- Some travel required
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.