Konrad Group is a global leader in the enterprise and consumer technology space. We provide consulting, design, development and application management services, with an emphasis on building compelling user experiences. Our Design-Driven Technology™ approach has delivered solutions in use by over 20 million people in 50 countries around the world.
We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, career advancement and personal fulfillment.
The Salesforce.com Consultant is responsible for working with clients end-to-end through force.com and traditional CRM implementations. The role includes understanding business requirements, designing salesforce.com solutions, configuring and customizing the salesforce.com platform and assisting in customer hand-off.
The projects you’ll be working on are with fortune 1000 enterprises, brands and agencies. The areas of focus include Sales Cloud, Mobile, Service Cloud, Force.com and Social.
Preferred Candidate Background:
• Multiple years of related cloud-based consulting experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and CRM business best practices
• Technical acumen to translate business requirements into cloud solutions
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies
• Experience with enterprise business tools (for data migration and integration)
• Ability to work on fast-paced projects and hit client deadlines
• Background in technology
• Apex, VisualForce (Bonus)
Come be a part of our growing success!